I had a really hard time choosing a photo for each month—there were just so many good moments this year!
Some of my best days in 2012 were spent:
1. Traveling to Arkansas in April to meet our 3rd niece.
2. My friend Emily’s wedding in Kennebunk, Maine in June.
3. Countless trips to visit Nolan’s Grandmas and Grandpas.
4. Our friends Kevin & Julie’s July wedding in Cleveland.
5. Nolan meeting 5 great-grandparents.
6. Celebrating our baby boy’s first birthday in September.
7. Attending the dedication for my sister’s memorial in Chicago.
8. Flying to Minnesota for Thanksgiving with my family.
9. Spending Christmas at home, and then with our families in Indiana.
10. And of course, enjoying each day with Nolan—teaching him, feeding him, loving him, and watching him quickly grow into an amazing little boy!
Thanking God today for this wonderful year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May the new 2013 bring many blessings to you!